Netiquette on Wetrok’s social media pages
Wetrok AG is active on multiple social media channels. On these channels, we would like to provide you with useful information and engage in a dialogue with you.
Wetrok social media pages
We hope you will follow our company profiles on LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Here are the links to our social media pages:
- LinkedIn Unternehmensprofil CH (Deutsch)
- LinkedIn Unternehmensprofil CH (Français)
- LinkedIn Unternehmensprofil CH (Italiano)
- LinkedIn Unternehmensprofil DE (Deutsch)
- LinkedIn Unternehmensprofil AT (Deutsch)
- LinkedIn Unternehmensprofil International (English)
Our social media pages are a place for interaction and dialogue. In this regard, we look forward to respectful, constructive communication. We are happy to receive comments, suggestions, questions and pertinent criticism – these help us to continue developing and improving. However, in order to ensure a respectful environment, we reserve the right to delete comments that we deem to be inappropriate, harmful or off-topic.
This applies to content/comments of the following nature:
- content that is insulting, discriminatory, violating personal rights, defamatory, unlawful, racist, glorifying violence, pornographic, sexist or homophobic
- content that is misleading, factually incorrect or entirely off-topic
- spam links, advertising and other commercial content
- comments that contain confidential information or personal data of third parties
- content that infringes applicable law (e.g. copyright)
- comments involving content associated with viruses, Trojans or harmful websites
- content that violates the guidelines of the respective social network
- comments from private profiles that do not represent the true identify of individuals (applies to LinkedIn)
Compliance with network guidelines
As a follower of our LinkedIn company page or our YouTube channel, you are generally obliged to comply with the community guidelines of the respective platform. These can be viewed at the following link:
The comments on our posts do not reflect the opinions of Wetrok AG, but rather solely the views of indi-vidual users. Any liability for content in comments or conclusions drawn therefrom is excluded. Wetrok AG makes no guarantee concerning the accuracy and completeness of content or related external links.
Furthermore, without the written consent of Wetrok AG, it is not permitted to use or modify images and contents of Wetrok AG, or to apply the Wetrok logo on your own content. On the other hand, you are ex-pressly allowed and welcome to share official Wetrok content.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for adhering to our netiquette.
The Wetrok Team